Monday, October 26, 2009

Hallucinated Lucidity

Outside I see someone....Baby save me form this dichotomized globalism, save me from this show of affection....a valley civilization a thousand years back a new thought developed substantial agriculture...I see you waiting outside lost for words in the late light, can I help you, can you help me, stuck in the way of isolation all I have with me is my thought and my solitude....This one life, fuck the rules, a jab at your destiny, but baby save me, save me from this time, save me from his followers, save me from this sanity, save me from this thinking, save me....far across in the corner I see myself... thought, an alteration which has no beginning nor the end, a havoc to deconstruct, a prodigy to amuse, illusion of personality, a creativeness to amplify, a move to Dada....Baby save me from this love, save me from this bloodshed, save me from this hypocrisy, save me from this self fish hedonism, baby save me, save me, save me from you..... see inside there is nothing to hide lost myself to be, hey you, I wish that I could give you 'flying fuck' but I am here, ready to follow the intuitions, ready to give a part of me to it, afraid scared I am here, witnessing this anarchy of reality, the sky is clear, the evening cold right past the wind..... this flow of rhythm makes me dazzle, I know this flow I have felt it before, two shadows regret this change, this evening in a crossway, we part, this cold evening ,words overrun this human heart, this human mind, pushed to its limits with rage and desire, no concern, no fear, this evening I stand with this flow, I can't ease your pain this in intoxication of rush, parsimony of character why should you follow the rules, do you think it’s dangerous, a waste of life maybe, think inking aloud, running for shelter, under the mask of evangelization, under the roof of oblivion transformation, apocalyptic end of the consciousness, into the flow there are optimism, there are fuck ups to be covered, there is this life beautiful, real, direct I sometimes feel its warmth, up against the crowd, this one life, day after day, papers rolling days contemplating script, laughing reflecting, all there is to do is follow, my friend, voices within the echoes of sound trying to interpret this dream, oh baby why are you running away, consternation beyond these hands staring at atoms of life what is real is life prostrated by the deeds this sprit taking a stroll in the streets of bulyovoid, baby save me from this desire to just be, a truth in absence of real and a real within the unreal, did you just call for me, there it goes again at the mercy of peace, got those powers of observation, got those urges to dream, the rhythm getting stronger, you suddenly cut across, lost in the haze does anybody know where you are going, a new type of thinking developed in the valley a thousand years before, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment