Monday, October 26, 2009

Romanticizing Clairvoyance

And if I leave here tomorrow would you still remember me,
Portrait on the other side of wall, time stands still, with anxious wide eyed waiting,
Anguished voices surround this utopian dream craving for an emancipated future yet so far away,
Where do we come from, why are we here, who am I, the question remains,
Hope, dream, land, audacity, identity, desires, love, set miles adrift,
Caught in this landscape over by the hills, wanting an escape from reality,
Life has just begun but I have thrown it all away it seems
Sometimes I forget I am living in this world,
I forget sometimes that there is good is this world,
Sometimes I forget that there is oppression to be fought, happiness to be achieved,
I forget that there are people who used to love me, care for me, and think about me
Sometime I hate talking about this life, sometime I even know what I want,
I am like everyone else, they say they are-different, unique and complicated
If there is a heaven high above then even a single moment without you is hell,
There was a time when all I wanted was you my,
But damn this world it has taught me many things but not love,
And so I run finding beauty, finding truth.
I live to sell my story to this world with an open heart,
I live in hope in getting our land someday,
I live because there is work to be done in this fairytale world,
I live because she comes to me sometimes with a thousand smile, it’s all right she says ,
I live to show you my dark side with this cult of personality,
I live with no worry, no fear, no hurry free as the wind blowing across our land,
I live because there are colours to be painted in my script of destiny,
I live because I never gave a second thought got this urge to roam,m
I live because I think about you every day and I am still all right to smile,
I live because life is beautiful, life is ugly, life is sick of seeing all the people wanting a difference
I get stuck in this crowd sometimes, no one speaks, no one smile, with empty space in between,
Quite desperation gathered to seek this sacrificial life, I open my heart show you my weak side,
Cling on to the goodbyes so I thought, hazel eyes staring at me searching for smile in reassurance,
The clear blue sky, pick a place, choose a time, the sound of the things that you said,
Warm thrills of confusion, our land, they rule, dig the contemplation of our soul,
We run for shelter, brave new promised turf under the clear blue sky,
Things could not be the same with your opinion which is of no consequence at all,
I am the same, only getting older, scribbling half a page of lines in English way,
Where do I go, what do I do, just sit in a corner watch life pass away, thinking of something to say,
Thinking of you, thinking of our promised land, tied in the chains of moral capitalism and globalism,
Those silence I can’t explain, that light I can’t see ,what I want, what I need, that touch I can’t feel, that fight I can’t win,
You that I have loved has gone to waste, simply nothing more to give, I am lost within myself,
And so if I leave here tomorrow would you still remember me,
Well I must leave now with tattoos of memory getting dusty old and grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment