Wednesday, January 20, 2010

of thought and things

'Out of some misplaced sense of self righteousness' I have finally embarked on a journey, shunning off that piece of wood that had saved me once..... from my back. On self-annihilation, on not being logical, no future, no past, just present. We are a world based on macro narrative, on sympathy....is there an end to it. "We" brought in "their" GPA but did not bring "their" culture, now its hanging between autoimmunity and university. This system this state has completely ignored to invest in our interest. What do we learn, is there any ideas given to start a company independently? is there creativity in the three hours of paper we write? We are taught how to be a CEO, MD or something to fit into the existing system. One word to define stress: Future.The state and this system is busy reproducing labours, labours to fit in to their system. I do not want to be a part of this rat race. Competition has almost become an instinct, how about just appreciating the difference? for who they are and what they are. It has managed to shake the very foundation we are standing on. Lots of thoughts coming in right on. Till some moment in time violence equaled a tool of justification for me. Now I am having second thoughts... it might be justified in a local level but not in a global manner. The naxals for instance, all we do is just read the headlines "So And So killed by the Naxals" and say Naxals are bad. Though locally naxals might get the support but nationally...hard. A few days ago we lost one of the great leader of the nation. From the place where I come from there is a fair amount of under current against him, now that he is no more those same people have nothiing but praises for him. Sympathy comes in the way of violence, macro narratives comes in the way of violence, martyrdom comes in the way of violence. I will not fight against this system I will just test myself if I can live outside this system... Not plan just do things, no failure no success. I read it somewhere it seems to fit in It said " lets not pretend art or literature or science can make the world better lets just play with the non sense.......

No comments:

Post a Comment